Englewood Health Center
Englewood Health Center is a comprehensive healthcare provider offering a wide range of services to patients of all ages. The center is located in Englewood, New Jersey, and is easily accessible by public transportation.
Englewood Health Center offers a variety of primary care services, including preventive care, chronic disease management, and urgent care. The center also has a number of specialty clinics, including a women’s health clinic and also pediatric clinic, and an orthopedic clinic.
In addition to its primary care and specialty services, Englewood Health Center also offers a number of other services, including:
- A diagnostic imaging center
- A laboratory
- A pharmacy
- A physical therapy center
- A rehabilitation center
Why Choose Englewood Health Center?
There are many reasons why you should choose Englewood Health Center for your healthcare needs.
- The center offers a wide range of services. And so you can get all of your healthcare needs met in one place.
- The center is staffed by highly experienced and skilled physicians and staff.
- The center is committed to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare.
Contact Englewood Health Center Today
If you are looking for a comprehensive healthcare provider, then you should contact Englewood Health Center today. The center’s staff will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you schedule an appointment.
Englewood Hospital Phone Number
Here are some other phone numbers for Englewood Hospital and Medical Center:
- Emergency Department: 201-894-3440
- Patient Information: 201-894-3500
- Billing and Finance: 201-894-3031
- Health Information Management (medical records): 201-894-3170
- Care Coordination: 201-894-3080
You can also find a list of phone numbers for specific departments and services on Englewood Hospital and Medical Center’s website: https://www.englewoodhealth.org/about-englewood-health/contact-us
I hope this helps!
Englewood Health Portal
Englewood Health has a patient portal called MyChart. MyChart is a secure online portal that allows patients to access their health information, including:
- Test results
- Insurance information
- Personal health records
To access MyChart, patients must create an account and log in using their username and password. Patients can create an account on the Englewood Health website or by calling the MyChart helpdesk at 201-894-3500.
Here are the steps on how to access MyChart:
- Go to the Englewood Health website.
- Click on the “MyChart” tab.
- Click on the “Create an Account” button.
- Enter your information and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Check your email for a confirmation message from MyChart.
- Click on the link in the confirmation message to activate your account.
- Log in to MyChart using your username and password.
Here are some of the benefits of using MyChart:
- You can access your health information 24/7.
- You can communicate with your healthcare providers from anywhere.
- You can request prescription refills and make payments.
- You can track your health progress.
If you have any questions about MyChart, you can contact the MyChart helpdesk at 201-894-3500.
Here are some additional information about Englewood Health Center:
- The center was founded in 1923.
- The center has a staff of over 200 physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- The center sees over 100,000 patients each year.
Englewood Center is a comprehensive healthcare provider that offers a wide range of services to patients of all ages. The center is committed to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare, and it is easily accessible by public transportation.